- China's Tiger Trade ConspiracyIn this episode, we are talking with author Judy Mills about the greatest threat to wild tigers: China's tiger farms.
- Rhino Horn Trafficking: Market-Based Solutions Under ScrutinyIn this episode, we are talking with Dr. Ron Orenstein about the viability of a market-based solution to the rhino crisis.
- The UN's Lone Ranger: Combating International Wildlife CrimeIn this episode, we are talking with John M Sellar about his work at CITES and his book The UN's Lone Ranger.
- Where Are They Now? South Africa's Alleged Rhino Horn TraffickersThis week, we are talking with author Julian Rademeyer about South Africa's alleged rhino horn traffickers.
- The Significance of the London Conference on the Illegal Wildlife TradeThis week, we are talking with Sabri Zain about the London Conference on the Illegal Wildlife Trade.
- China's Tiger Trade Conspiracy
Category Archives: Turtles
Episode 24: “Lions and Turtles and Bears. And CITES” Guest: Dr. Teresa Telecky, Director of Wildlife for Humane Society International Host: Rhishja Cota-Larson
Episode 16: “Conservation in an Age of Mass Extinction” Guest: Jeremy Hance, Mongabay.com Host: Rhishja Cota-Larson
Episode 6: “Laundering Wildlife in Southeast Asia” Guest: Chris Shepherd, TRAFFIC Southeast Asia Host: Rhishja Cota-Larson