Episode 22: “Rescuing Pangolins in Zimbabwe”
Guest: Lisa Hywood, Tikki Hywood Trust
Host: Rhishja Cota-Larson
- China's Tiger Trade ConspiracyIn this episode, we are talking with author Judy Mills about the greatest threat to wild tigers: China's tiger farms.
- Rhino Horn Trafficking: Market-Based Solutions Under ScrutinyIn this episode, we are talking with Dr. Ron Orenstein about the viability of a market-based solution to the rhino crisis.
- The UN's Lone Ranger: Combating International Wildlife CrimeIn this episode, we are talking with John M Sellar about his work at CITES and his book The UN's Lone Ranger.
- Where Are They Now? South Africa's Alleged Rhino Horn TraffickersThis week, we are talking with author Julian Rademeyer about South Africa's alleged rhino horn traffickers.
- The Significance of the London Conference on the Illegal Wildlife TradeThis week, we are talking with Sabri Zain about the London Conference on the Illegal Wildlife Trade.
- China's Tiger Trade Conspiracy