- Rhino Horn Trafficking: Market-Based Solutions Under ScrutinyIn this episode, we are talking with Dr. Ron Orenstein about the viability of a market-based solution to the rhino crisis.
- The UN's Lone Ranger: Combating International Wildlife CrimeIn this episode, we are talking with John M Sellar about his work at CITES and his book The UN's Lone Ranger.
- Where Are They Now? South Africa's Alleged Rhino Horn TraffickersThis week, we are talking with author Julian Rademeyer about South Africa's alleged rhino horn traffickers.
- The Significance of the London Conference on the Illegal Wildlife TradeThis week, we are talking with Sabri Zain about the London Conference on the Illegal Wildlife Trade.
- Ivory, Transparency, and Sustainable UtilizationThis week, we are talking with Susie Watts about ivory, transparency, and sustainable utilization.
- Rhino Horn Trafficking: Market-Based Solutions Under Scrutiny
Tag Archives: rhinos
Episode 28: “Rhino Horn Trafficking in India” Guest: Dr. Bibhab Talukdar, Chair of the IUCN Asian Rhino Specialist Group Host: Rhishja Cota-Larson
Episode 27: “South Africa’s Rhino Horn Dealers” Guest: Julian Rademeyer, author of Killing for Profit: Exposing the Illegal Rhino Horn Trade Host: Rhishja Cota-Larson
Episode 25: “TRAFFIC Reports and CITES” Guest: Sabri Zain, Director of Advocacy for TRAFFIC International Host: Rhishja Cota-Larson
Episode 24: “Lions and Turtles and Bears. And CITES” Guest: Dr. Teresa Telecky, Director of Wildlife for Humane Society International Host: Rhishja Cota-Larson
Episode 18: “In the Presence of Javan Rhinos” Guest: Bill Konstant, International Rhino Foundation Host: Rhishja Cota-Larson
Episode 10: “Blogging for Endangered Species” Podcast Guest: John Platt, Extinction Countdown blog, Scientific American Host: Rhishja Cota-Larson
Episode 5: “Rhino Protection from the USA” Guest: Sal Amato, USFWS Office of Law Enforcement (Northeast Region) Host: Rhishja Cota-Larson